2019 Employee Handbook Workshop
Ensure Legal Compliance with a Handbook Customized to Your Organization
Goal: Participants will leave the Workshop with a customized & Finalized 2019 California-Compliant Employee Handbook ready to distribute!
What to bring:
- Power cord
- Marked up version of Model Handbook
- Long list of questions to discuss during the Workshop
- Patience…and a sense of humor.
Download event flyer
HR Practice Group
Get access to professionals in your industry. Hosted by Owen-Dunn, our quarterly HR Practice Group networking lunch offers a unique, peer-to-peer opportunity to discuss hot topics, share best practices and more.
HR 101 for Managers
Topics We’ll Cover:
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary Action
- Termination Decisions
- Manager Tips to Avoid Discrimination
- Internal Investigations
- Accommodation Requests/Needs
Labor Compliance Seminar
California employers must continue to respond to an ever-changing environment in labor compliance.
Topics we’ll cover:
- California’s employers’ response to the new independent contractor analysis following the California Supreme Court decision of Dynamex Operations West v. Superior Court of Los Angeles County and the increase in misclassification liability.
- In light of California’s increase in PAGA litigation, the implications of the US Supreme Court decision on class action waivers
- Trends and best practices for responding to sexual (and other) harassment claims in the #MeToo era
- Hostile Work Environment – What is it actually?
Complimentary to Owen-Dunn clients
$99/person for non-clients
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today.
Download the event flyer